This kale sauté is a great starter. Try it served with salmon or grilled chicken.
• 1/4 cup Olé extra virgin olive oil
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in halves
• 2 bunches of curly kale, stems removed, and chopped
• Juice of 1/2 a lemon
• Sea salt, to taste
• Cracked black pepper (to taste)
1. Heat the garlic and Olé extra virgin olive oil over medium heat in a large saute pan.
2. Add the chopped kale and sauté until slightly wilted, about 1 minute.
3. Add the garlic and grape tomatoes.
4. Sauté for an additional 2 – 3 minutes until the tomatoes are soft.
5. Add the lemon juice.
6. Season with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste.