- 2 lb. asparagus, preferably thin spears (about 2 bunches)
- 1/4 cup Olé extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 to 3 tsp. fresh lemon juice; more as needed
1. Heat the oven to 450°F with rack in the center of the oven.
2. Snap off and discard the bottom ends of the asparagus spears.
3. Put the asparagus on a large, baking sheet and drizzle with the Olé extra virgin olive oil.
4. Gently toss the asparagus with the Olé oil until it’s evenly coated.
5. Distribute the asparagus evenly on the baking sheet.
6. Sprinkle generously with salt and roast until tender about 10 to 15 minutes.
7. Transfer the asparagus to a platter, toss with lemon juice, Olé extra virgin olive oil and salt to taste, and serve.